22 January 2006

A New Era

so.. it's been almost a year since I've posted anything to this blog... but I think it's time I started keeping up on things (not that anyone is reading). To set the stage:
- I finish a BS in Engineering (Mechanical) from Walla Walla College in June
- I don't know what comes next. Job? Masters? In What? MBA? ENGR - mech, bio?
- If I pick one of those, I'll have to pick a location/school/company as well.
- Right now I'm praying and waiting, but I think I should be taking more steps toward my future.
- I'm single

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Hey there my friend (: So you've finally decided to post something in your blog. I've been waiting for this day (j/k). Well, I haven't talked to you in quite sometime and I hope you are doing well. Maybe sometime in the near future we will be able to get together and do something. I've been writing some stuff in my blog lately if you want to check it out. Anyway, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.
Your friend always,
Melissa

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home